pretty layouts from the past about the blog... and us updates back to home Delayed Climax, designed by Junewind
Welcome to Delayed Climax, a personal and collaboration blog of Esa and Junewind. Originally this blog was made as a personal blog for Esa with technical assistances from Junewind, but overtime this has turned into a collaboration blog between the two. The current layout, version 3.0, entitiled Winter Love, is a dedication to BoA's song with the same name. This blog started in early May, 2008; current layout best viewed in Firefox and IE8 with resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher.

   
On: Wednesday, July 30, 2008
* Belated Response -- *
Comments | Leave a new comment

lol... This is Wind... again... I guess since version 2.0, this has become a collaboration blog... so yeah...

and I'm just here to say that this blog isn't dead... not really...

since there's only less than two weeks of summer holiday left... so Esa and I won't be around too much until school starts again... [and obviously neither of us has finished our summer reading... so yeah... though she might say it's not really fair that she has to read three thick books and write a journal while I only need to scan over two thin plays... well, that's life... ^^;]

oh, and we also got our LJs recently... so that'll be another reason of why we kinda overlooked DC... but yeah, at now I'm back with an update! ^^

I realized how we never really have any images on this blog... so I took screen shots of our LJ-- ^^

--->>> My LJ -
Belated Acceptance
Ouranwind



--->>> Esa's lJ -
Animated Dreamscape
Tiiresa



... and that's pretty much it *off to figure out how to get ready for school...*

~~~~
Located at: office
Feeling: somewhat energetic
Listening to: Better In Time - Leona Lewis

Labels: ,



 
The Grand List of Comments --

0 Comments:

(Leave a new comment)

 





Mirai wa Can't Stop
Yatte kuru
Kanashii hodou hayaku Forever
Shiawase datta
Kizutsuidatte
Dare ka wo aisuru toki Just Alive