pretty layouts from the past about the blog... and us updates back to home Delayed Climax, designed by Junewind
Welcome to Delayed Climax, a personal and collaboration blog of Esa and Junewind. Originally this blog was made as a personal blog for Esa with technical assistances from Junewind, but overtime this has turned into a collaboration blog between the two. The current layout, version 3.0, entitiled Winter Love, is a dedication to BoA's song with the same name. This blog started in early May, 2008; current layout best viewed in Firefox and IE8 with resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher.

   
On: Sunday, June 28, 1992
* Updates *
Comments | Leave a new comment

Usually there's an updated post on every version of Delayed Climax, and since we decided to save all the update notes we wrote, and also add notices to what are the newest changes we made to the blog, so here's the official Updates page! ^^

------------------------------------------------------------

==> Updated: June 29th, 2008

Hmm... I seem to have to tendency to make new layouts at late night these day... ^^;;; Well, this most certainly is the pinkest layout I've even made yet, so yay for uniqueness! Though the graphic turned out to be rather disastrous... since this is totally not what I planned at frist, though it does have lots of changes that I actually like, like the shape of the footer (yay for me finally getting the pen tool -.-;;;). The coding, on the other hand, was way more easy and smooth compared to the graphics... *sighs out in relief*, or maybe it's just that I'm typing this at 1am right now... =_= No idea since when I had become nocturne...blame that on all the classes I'm taking this year... =_=

Well, a note on the version title... "Winter Love", of course, suit this layout very well, as it is full of snowflakes ^^... and since it's also one of my favorite song by BoA... Of course I'd make the connection and dedicate this layout to the song... (yes, very typical me, isn't it T? ^^;;;)

Well... testing out layout content ^^
Bold Italic Underline strike

This is a quote... here's one of my favorite quotes:
"There're no coincidences in this world, only hitsuzen, inevitibility."


This is a list:
  1. alpha
  2. beta
  3. gamma
  4. delta

And that's pretty much it... so... need to go check some sleep instead... ^^;;;

~~Junewind at 1:17Am on Tuesday, 11.17.2008

P.S. All the text on the layout are from BoA's Winter Love. ^^

------------------------------------------------------------

==> Updated: June 29th, 2008

Howdy! This is Wind again, doing Delayed Climax's second layout for Esa. [Finally, a good nickname for you, Esa! Well, we have to thank Aqua for that. ^_~] I think you can already tell, this version is a Vampire Knight tribute, and I also used the color theme yellow, blue, and green, suggested by Esa. ^^ Though honestly, the mood of the anime/manga series doesn't really fit with the color theme at all... but I likehow the layout turned out. As for why "One Sound", the "sound" is the sound of a vampire biting. It's related to the series, and I came up with it in like 3 seconds, so yeah... And hopefully everything works fine in any browsers... since I only tested it in Firefox and IE.

Also, the "About Us", "Past Layouts", and this page are added. ^^

- Wind

Labels:



 
The Grand List of Comments --

0 Comments:

(Leave a new comment)

 





Mirai wa Can't Stop
Yatte kuru
Kanashii hodou hayaku Forever
Shiawase datta
Kizutsuidatte
Dare ka wo aisuru toki Just Alive

 

Archives: June 1992 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | July 2009 |

Latest Posts: Past Layouts | About Us |

Credits/Disclaimer: Delayed Climax content © 2007-2009 by Esa and Junewind. Current layout designed by Junewind; images from Stock xChange; fonts from daFont. Blog powered by Blogger.