pretty layouts from the past about the blog... and us updates back to home Delayed Climax, designed by Junewind
Welcome to Delayed Climax, a personal and collaboration blog of Esa and Junewind. Originally this blog was made as a personal blog for Esa with technical assistances from Junewind, but overtime this has turned into a collaboration blog between the two. The current layout, version 3.0, entitiled Winter Love, is a dedication to BoA's song with the same name. This blog started in early May, 2008; current layout best viewed in Firefox and IE8 with resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher.

   
On: Monday, June 2, 2008
* Moonlight Rants *
Comments | Leave a new comment

This is Wind... again... well, I can't stand the fact that T's blog isn't updated because she's in Chicago right now enjoying the time of her life and probably lack of internet access. [Why can't the hotel these days have some internet access unless we bring our laptops? Hey, now that's a good idea. ^_^ Except my laptop weighs as much as a donkey... and I still carry it around just because it can go on the internet. *sigh*] So, I decided to update for her since I'm sitting at home right now enjoying the last day of my freedom before I have to start all sorts of volunteer work *sigh* [more work...] And I'm bored out of my mind since I'm ending up listening to random songs in my music folder...

Anyway, do ignore my pointless rantings on the last paragraph... but if you already read it all... too bad since you could have just start reading on the 2nd paragraph instead ^_~... Well, hope you'll come back with great tales from Chicago, T. I'm expecting some nice entries on it ^_^... and if you really want to know how my life went in my boring house... my own blog is full of random rants... ^_^ though I did save all the Vampire Knight episodes so we can watch them together ^_^ [Or I'm just too lazy to watch them at home... well, whichever reason you prefer...] So hope to see you at Eskinds at the end of the week ^O^

Sorry about the excessive rantings on here... delete this entry if you want to, but after listening to like 72 hours of classic music and watching 26 episodes of anime consecutively, I don't think my head is thinking alright...

At least the avatar on the top is made by me and I'm quite fond of it... but yeah, don't comment on how it sucked... I know....

Btw, the text on there means "Gracefully", you'll understand if you watch that anime, a pretty good one... anyway, it's a music term in German or Latin or Italian or something else... [and if it was French, hit me on the head... really hard]

So as you continue on whatever you're doing right now in Chicago, I'll go eat my lunch and try to clear my head even if it never works...

~~~~
Current Location: home
Current Mood: a state of confusion
Current Music: Urban Mermaid... and random songs in my music file, just no more classic music *sigh*

Labels:



 
The Grand List of Comments --

3 Comments:

aww.. wind ur so funny!!
okay i'l blog abt my trip ..

btw [im at eskind]

U R BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^
How's Chicago? Wait, u r suppose to blog about it... so don't tell me on a comment! ^_~

Anyway, wow u posted this a while ago, well, sry bc I was reading this rele cheesy manga on onemanga.com... rele cheesy, but I'm still reading it, don't know why... it's called 7th Period is a Secret...

Ah, I'm still ranting... ok, I'll stop... if I can... when r u coming to Eskind again? Tomrrow? Pleaz...well, if u can, do email me... [or do comment here... or do whatever that I can get u back ^_~]

Oops... I forgot to mention, but we need to watch the Vampire Knight ep together ^_^ We have 3 to catch up to! ^_~... and I'm determined to get u obsessed... ok, at least like anime a lot ^_~

Ok, I'm sry... but I really what to rant on how cheesy this manga I'm reading is...

(Leave a new comment)

 





Mirai wa Can't Stop
Yatte kuru
Kanashii hodou hayaku Forever
Shiawase datta
Kizutsuidatte
Dare ka wo aisuru toki Just Alive

 

Archives: June 1992 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | July 2009 |

Latest Posts: iiM GOiiN 2 CHiiCAGO! | SkOOLs OuT!! | this is tiresa and i officially dont know what to ... | Mandatory First Entry | Updates | Past Layouts | About Us |

Credits/Disclaimer: Delayed Climax content © 2007-2009 by Esa and Junewind. Current layout designed by Junewind; images from Stock xChange; fonts from daFont. Blog powered by Blogger.