pretty layouts from the past about the blog... and us updates back to home Delayed Climax, designed by Junewind
Welcome to Delayed Climax, a personal and collaboration blog of Esa and Junewind. Originally this blog was made as a personal blog for Esa with technical assistances from Junewind, but overtime this has turned into a collaboration blog between the two. The current layout, version 3.0, entitiled Winter Love, is a dedication to BoA's song with the same name. This blog started in early May, 2008; current layout best viewed in Firefox and IE8 with resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher.

   
On: Wednesday, June 25, 2008
* For You -- *
Comments | Leave a new comment

Ohayo! [No idea why I decided to greet everyone in Japanese...] Um, this is Wind again, since I feel like the blog is going super duper slow again... um, I guess one reason is that we have set up our community blog at Codename: Lunch & Hills -- 7th Period is a Secret, so T was super busy with that. ^^ And since T is going to camp and won't be back till Saturday... I decided to rant on her blog again... dunno why... and don't ask me...

So, I'm sitting in front of my nice big desktop eating a bowl of Italian noodles and listening to some random anime songs which I considered to be a bit "relaxing"... and T, since you are probably sitting in some random camp, you better blog all about it when you come back... and honestly, on this blog... post on your personal blog for a while, k? [Well, I managed, so if you need help, ask your Eskinds buddy again! ^_~]

Hmm... about the layout here... I'm planning to make another one [along w/ another version for my other two blogs...] But honestly, T, I have NO IDEA what to put on there... suggestions? I mean, I can just stuck some random anime pictures on there and give you a decent layout... but, won't that be too random? Well... if you don't mind, I can, however, give you a Vampire Knight layout... well, comment on it when you get back on Saturday...

What else... um, school? Have you done any math? Because I certainly didn't... and I kinda want to do it today... well... we can do it on our next "Eskinds-hang-out-day"... ^^ And T, I really can't wait to see your art! ^^

By the way, like the bunny on my avatar? This is a different bunny instead of Mokona, [hopefully, you can tell them apart...] but I found it cute too... ^^

For some odd reason, I want to go window-shopping right now... o.O

~~~~
Current Location: home - study
Current Mood: sleepy
Current Music: Cloe - from Earth Girl Arjuna

Labels: , ,



 
The Grand List of Comments --

0 Comments:

(Leave a new comment)

 





Mirai wa Can't Stop
Yatte kuru
Kanashii hodou hayaku Forever
Shiawase datta
Kizutsuidatte
Dare ka wo aisuru toki Just Alive