pretty layouts from the past about the blog... and us updates back to home Delayed Climax, designed by Junewind
Welcome to Delayed Climax, a personal and collaboration blog of Esa and Junewind. Originally this blog was made as a personal blog for Esa with technical assistances from Junewind, but overtime this has turned into a collaboration blog between the two. The current layout, version 3.0, entitiled Winter Love, is a dedication to BoA's song with the same name. This blog started in early May, 2008; current layout best viewed in Firefox and IE8 with resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher.

   
On: Tuesday, May 20, 2008
* *
Comments | Leave a new comment

this is tiresa and i officially dont know what to do with this blog ..

if u do, then comment and leave thorough directions .. with the vocabulary of a 5th grader.


well thats all for today .. visit this blog if u want to be bored out of your mind.

:D:D:D



 
The Grand List of Comments --

3 Comments:

Add a title ok? ^_^
Well I'm not bored out of my mind, but I'm kinda here to give through instructions...

Anyway, T (Since ur nickname is so long, u r officially T to me ^_^). My way of posting an entry is kinda weird. But here it goes:

U start with a title (if ur brain is not working not so well on that day, leave it and come back after everything else is done...) My titles are tres random (well not completely), I use random words that relate to my mood or day and form them together "artistically", like "June Snow", or even the title of ur blog "Delayed Climax" (btw, you need to tell me what name you really want for ur blog bc I'm making u the layout... or if u don't I'm naming it for you)

Next, it's the content. Basically u just write about ur day. Complain if you want, or write about whatever is totally exciting. (For me, I always start with a Highlight of the day...) And if you rele rele have no clue what to write about ur day, just read my ramblings and u'll probably get some inspirations... And remember, don't be afraid to fill the content with photos or videos u found! ^_^ (I feel like that I'm writing a tutorial...)

When u r done with ur content, there's the label/tag part, u just enter something that kinda summarize the entire entry, (like school, music, everyday life, awesome events...etc.)

Go back and add a title if u haven't done that...

Next, click publish, then u r all done.

And don't forget to read my or possibly Keller's future entries and comment!!!!! Well, read my latest entry, pleaz? *puppy eyes* Well, it kinda does serve as an example *wink*

Ok, This is as long as an entry... should I actually post this?

Oh, we need to find u an avatar.

ok thanks wind .. lol oh and yea u can cal me T, that way i know its u .. dats ur special name for me!! yay cuz im special .. lol

ok wel thats good advice.. i'll use it. bt right now im abt to go home . so i'l see u at school 2mrw. i hope u get this msg. cuz i dnt even kno if im typing it in the right place. ok
wel yea .. g2g bt will be bak to work on the blog tomorrow

bye for now

yeah, me got it! =) I'm going to go ahead and make the layout for ya today if I have enough time, so see ya at school...

and we rele need to work on ur facebook...anyway, u haven't answered my questions yet T_T

(Leave a new comment)

 





Mirai wa Can't Stop
Yatte kuru
Kanashii hodou hayaku Forever
Shiawase datta
Kizutsuidatte
Dare ka wo aisuru toki Just Alive

 

Archives: June 1992 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | July 2009 |

Latest Posts: Mandatory First Entry | Updates | Past Layouts | About Us |

Credits/Disclaimer: Delayed Climax content © 2007-2009 by Esa and Junewind. Current layout designed by Junewind; images from Stock xChange; fonts from daFont. Blog powered by Blogger.