pretty layouts from the past about the blog... and us updates back to home Delayed Climax, designed by Junewind
Welcome to Delayed Climax, a personal and collaboration blog of Esa and Junewind. Originally this blog was made as a personal blog for Esa with technical assistances from Junewind, but overtime this has turned into a collaboration blog between the two. The current layout, version 3.0, entitiled Winter Love, is a dedication to BoA's song with the same name. This blog started in early May, 2008; current layout best viewed in Firefox and IE8 with resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher.

   
On: Monday, May 19, 2008
* Mandatory First Entry *
Comments | Leave a new comment

Yay, this is Wind posting on Tiresa's blog. And I don't know why, but guess I'm just helping her getting started here. =) So welcome to her blog, apparently currently it's named "Delayed Climax", or I named it for her... and I'll be making her the very first layout! =) [No idea what's the theme though... well T, you give me something!!!!! So comment!]

So, now say something about us.... Err, I dunno. I got a blog of my own, so everybody just check it I guess. But I have NO IDEA what to say for T. Well T, you make another post about yourself!

Ok, I'm out of things to say... except this French project we are doing is so annoying. Write about your life here, T ok? Don't leave me un-updated, I'll check this like every other day!!! =) But yay for you getting a new blog! [sugar-high = me]

Comment on mine too! [I updated VERY often =)] And we are convincing Keller (ella, ella, ella...) for one too!

If you read this, comment on my blog and tell me you read it? =) *puppy eyes*

~~~~
Current Location: my usual hide-out
Current Mood: stressed by multi-tasking as usual
Current Music: Stay Gold (paused though)

Labels: ,



 
The Grand List of Comments --

2 Comments:

I KNOW! We should come to lib together more!!! And next year, I need to see u here!!! =) *wink, wink*

Anyway, just play around with it. W/ ur smart brain, u'll get it in no time...

and keller... yeah!

u haven't tell me what layout u want... anime works for u?

oh, and I'll get ur profile up tomorrow, so come to the lib!

Of course this will be confusing when u just start, but you'll get it. So we need to tweak this tomorrow, and ur facebook too! Are u coming to the lib over the summer?

And tell me about the layout! Ok, just check the newest post!

(Leave a new comment)

 





Mirai wa Can't Stop
Yatte kuru
Kanashii hodou hayaku Forever
Shiawase datta
Kizutsuidatte
Dare ka wo aisuru toki Just Alive

 

Archives: June 1992 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | July 2009 |

Latest Posts: Updates | Past Layouts | About Us |

Credits/Disclaimer: Delayed Climax content © 2007-2009 by Esa and Junewind. Current layout designed by Junewind; images from Stock xChange; fonts from daFont. Blog powered by Blogger.