Morning! Um... yeah, it's Wind ranting on here again... it seems like that I'm Esa's ranter whenever she's away for something. Hm... a ranter huh, sounds neat, I need to go out and find one for me... lol... Just kidding T, but yeah, I decided to waste an entire post on this new layout of yours... so have fun reading...So anyway, like it? I did the yellow, green, & blue theme like you suggested... though for some reason my head told me that it's going to a Vampire Knight layout and it's going to be called "One Sound"... I was going to reject the idea... but then I thought that you knew about Vampire Knight quite a bit... [all thanks to myself again, XP] so I was like why not? Though honestly, I would use really dark colors for the mood of the manga/anime series... but it turned out fine by itself...
And um... I decided to use slices after all [ask me if you don't know what that is...], since it takes my empty-brained computer a million years to load my own header... so yeah...
Something tricky, wanna know what it is? Well, it's not that tricky if you have a 20-20 vision... but anyway, see the header, there's a big Vampire Knight picture at the very back... and since I added a whole bunch of things, you can only make out a girl... or part of her [from my eyes at least, and I don't suspect you have superhuman eyesight, do you T?] Well, if you squint really hard, you can see that it's actually a rele pretty image... well if you can't, like the *cough* dolphins *cough*, I'll show you the original image. ^^
And that's pretty much all I have to say... oh wait, the layout have every single major charaters of Vampire Knight on there, so have fun finding them all. [Hint: there're people on the footer...like duh...]
Um... post a comment on this entry, will ya T? So I won't look like some sort of weirdo who talks to herself... and comment on my last ranting entry too... and you better do what I wanted you to do! XP
Um... that's pretty much it... so yeah, like I said on HL: till you tell me all about what this camp is, I'll consider you and Keller going on secret trainings for NASA. =P
Oh, watch This! I don't care if you don't understand it or anything, but really, it's awesome and it's for the upcoming Olympics. and I got it stuck in my head, [and unfortunately, someone else's head already...]
~~~~
Current Location: home = study
Current Mood: bored = flared temper = major disaster
Curremt Music: Stop and Stare - OneRepublic [got it stuck in my head along with that song above...]




0 Comments:(Leave a new comment)