hey hey!!
wats gud?? lol .. alrite wel guess what i convinced my mom to bring me to eskind today so yea .. im jst chilln on the computer lookin up a million and one things .. lol. yea wind u taught me well. im a master at this multi tasking thing now :D
well .. idk abt the heading. bt im sure it caught your attention .. lol
ok wel i got this thing for ms profit .. whats still-life. and landscape .. idk
bt yea i got to do this assignment thingymajiggy . whatev.
yea and then i have a whole bunch of math stuff .. that idk what it means. lol
wind i hope ur nt like me and keep your brain on 24/7 cuz mine is on shut down.
yea wel anywas .. i kno my next post was suppose to be the pictures. bt im having .. uh
lets say a technical difficulty. yea ... so that post is gonna be put up a lil later.
hey wind do you still have ur readin list?? cuz i lost mine. lol
by the way .. i need help with my facebook. so we can work on that when you come to eskind tomorrow.
wel holla at me weneva!
peace





Left by
Mel-Lyn, @
June 10, 2008 at 2:05 PM
Darn T... I'm next door... well, as a volunteer in my dad's lab... so I can't sneak off easily, but I did manage to sneak on Blogger alright ^^... well, before I get caught...
Anyway... yeah, I have the same math pack too... though I don't have to do it... but I can halp u, after all, I did spend a year in William's... and anyway... err, I'll tell u about the art stuff tomrrow at Eskinds... it's a bit compliated to type on here... as for ur reading list... hmm... try go on our school web and see if they have it... I only got MLK's in my hand... and u probably don't need it... [I threw away Hillsboro's after like the afternoon I got it...]
Yeah, I'm at Eskinds tomorrow...so we do all the work tomorrow, k? ^^ And yes, we need to set up ur Facebook indeed. ^^