pretty layouts from the past about the blog... and us updates back to home Delayed Climax, designed by Junewind
Welcome to Delayed Climax, a personal and collaboration blog of Esa and Junewind. Originally this blog was made as a personal blog for Esa with technical assistances from Junewind, but overtime this has turned into a collaboration blog between the two. The current layout, version 3.0, entitiled Winter Love, is a dedication to BoA's song with the same name. This blog started in early May, 2008; current layout best viewed in Firefox and IE8 with resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher.

   
On: Thursday, January 8, 2009
* My yearly response.... =_= *
Comments | Leave a new comment

Heyy..

yes so for once, im actually writting on my blog ..

which is crazy because victoria adds more stuff to this than i do.

but anyways. im at eskind for the first time in months because i finally found my sister's id card and the people working the front desk suck so i hate signing in ...

yep. my first time seeing victoria in forever. and apparently she hasnt change [because she forced/dragged me to another seat .. typical victoria]

life sucks. whats new. yeah school is annoying ..

yeah. i would write something awesome in this general area. but i dont have anything to say.

good job with the layout victoria!
thats a plus .. and you can continue updating the blog because honestly ... my next update will probably be in a couple more months.

who knows. i might even lose my sisters id card again.

Labels: ,



 
The Grand List of Comments --

3 Comments:

I know.... I'm like the one who's owning this blog or something... =_= well, ur yearly response won't do... so trust me... I'll give u something to do one this blog... Ohohohoho... *evil grins*

haha, I agree with u on the people at the front desk suck thingy...

obviously... =_= will I ever change? -_-;;;

eh? life sucks for u? o.O HOW?

well, and tell u some good news of mine... i'm obsessed with a 365 chapter series of manga =_= will take me years to finish =_=

oh awesome. im obsessed with twilight i read the series over the break. lol. its addicting. everybody was doing it too so .. yeah i just joined the crowd.

dont worry .. im sure you couldn't work up any convincing thing for me to do . i'll probably think my way out of it .. hehe.

what are you going to do now??

yep. see you in a year :p

My darling T, don't underestimate my abilities ... ohohohoho, don't I sound like an evil witch? ^^'''

haha, I already read the whole Twilight series... it was pretty good... though the listening to Breaking Dawn for 17 hours wasn't very fun...

hm... I'm read the before mentioned manga series... it's called Bleach... u might heard it from Keimon last year... ^^;;;

(Leave a new comment)

 





Mirai wa Can't Stop
Yatte kuru
Kanashii hodou hayaku Forever
Shiawase datta
Kizutsuidatte
Dare ka wo aisuru toki Just Alive